The Inman Aligner is the perfect choice if you want a beautiful smile, quickly.
The Inman Aligner straightens and reduces overcrowding on the upper and lower front few teeth only – ideal for those special social events and close-up photos !
- Works quickly and effectively
- Less expensive than Invisalign or metal braces
- Unobtrusive and almost invisible
- Easy to remove (eg for eating and cleaning)
- Aligner made especially for you by our local laboratory
- Good solution if you don’t want to wear full braces
- Suitable for patients who have had previous orthodontic treatment but the teeth have moved out of position or ‘relapsed’.
How does the Inman Aligner work?
- It applies pressure to the front and back surfaces of the teeth to gently and efficiently move them into line.
- The appliance can be removed for eating, drinking and cleaning
- It clips into the mouth.
- The appliance should be worn for about 20 hours a day
See what Inman Aligner can do for you
With the Inman Aligner you can have straight front teeth and a beautiful smile very quickly.
View some of the cases to see what the Inman Aligner can do
Upper and lower crowding
Upper and lower Inman Aligners were used to align this 33 years old man’s teeth in just 4 months. His teeth were also whitened. He loved the result and he found them much easier to keep clean.
An Inman aligner was only worn for 7 weeks to achieve this amazing result! This young woman feels the results are a real confidence boost and now can’t stop smiling.
An Inman Aligner was used to dramatically reduce the protrusion in only 4 months. The teeth were whitened and contoured and this lady was overjoyed with the result.
Crowded and Uneven Teeth
An Inman Aligner was used to straighten this man’s teeth in only 10 weeks. Whitening was used to improve the final result even more and he was really pleased with the result.
Upper and Lower Crowding
The upper teeth were straightened with an Inman aligner in only 8 weeks and another Inman Aligner was used to align the lower teeth in 6 weeks! Tooth whitening and composite bonding was used to add the finishing touches.
This remarkable transformation was completed in only 9 weeks
An Inman Aligner was used to align the upper teeth in 10 weeks and the more crowded lowers took 12 weeks, also with an Inman Aligner. Once straight, the teeth were whitened